- Are you looking for an exciting work environment with varied training opportunities?
- Are you interested in specialist training, and do you enjoy finding solutions to intricate tasks you are given?
- Are you keen to lay the foundation for your professional career in a family business?
- Do you enjoy working in a team, and learning from senior trainees and experienced employees?
We are looking for new staff who are committed to achieving top results – both on the company’s premises and also at vocational school.
THIS IS WHAT AN APPRENTICESHIP AT WEWALKA ENTAILS
- Individual welcome program
- Specialist training and personal development seminars at our internal academy
- Free fruit and a discounted lunch menu and snacks in our works canteen
- The opportunity to complete an apprenticeship designed in such a manner that it leads to a university entrance qualification, including support at the school given by a certified trainer
- Boarding school costs funded by the company
- Special training projects to prove your worth
- Outings and corporate events
- Health promotion
- Language courses
- Attractive bonuses for special achievements
IS THIS SOMETHING FOR YOU?
Then join our team and apply by 2/15!
- A cover letter: Tell us why you would like to start your career at Wewalka!
- A résumé with a photo and your contact details
- A current certificate or graduation certificate
If we like your application, we will invite you for an interview. Following a trainee test, in which you will provide evidence of your general knowledge and skills, you will have the opportunity to complete one or two trial days and get to know our company better. We look forward to receiving your application! You can find the traineeship positions currently advertised here!
Food engineers internalize all the necessary processes for manufacturing our fresh doughs, ensuring smooth production workflows. During your training, you will be given an overall view of the production of our fresh doughs. You will be involved in all the processes relating to production, from the delivery of raw materials to the finished fresh dough. You will learn to set up, monitor and operate our computer-controlled production and packaging equipment. You will check the quality of our raw materials and finished fresh doughs and will play an important part in ensuring compliance with our high quality standards.
Following your training, you will work as a dough mixer, machine operator or production line manager, becoming a competent specialist for the production of our fresh doughs.
Process engineers internalize all the necessary processes for manufacturing our fresh doughs, ensuring smooth production workflows. During your training, you will be given an overall view of the production of our fresh doughs. You will learn to operate and monitor company specific production facilities and learn how to use technical devices. Essential focal points of the training include recognizing and eliminating faults and defects as well as the implementation of conversion and adjustment work on our computer controlled production and packaging equipment.
Once you have completed your training, you will work as a machine operator or production line manager, becoming a competent specialist for the production of our fresh dough.
Mechatronics engineers are responsible for maintaining automated systems throughout the entire factory. You will learn basic expertise in the fields of plant engineering, hydraulics, pneumatics and control engineering. You will acquire skills for recognizing and eliminating faults in the production and packaging machines. Important course content includes the principles of our quality management system for undertaking repairs and completing maintenance tasks at a food-producing factory, as well as the proper setting up, configuration and commissioning of mechatronic machinery and devices.
Following your apprenticeship, you will work as an interdisciplinary electrical engineer and will ensure the smooth operation of our fresh product equipment.